End unit town home in excellent condition with 9 ft ceilings, 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. Large gourmet Kitchen with granite counters, island, and recessed lighting. Master bedroom is generous in size with tray ceiling and walk-in closet. Master bath has separate soaking tub for unwinding.Step out on the deck for privacy. Plenty of space with a game room in the lower level. Beautiful hardwood floors are added to make this home exceptional. It has been very well maintained and is ready for new occupants. Just a block away is the Chesapeake Railway Trail which makes it easy to walk to area attractions. An added bonus.... NO yardwork, cutting grass, raking leaves, etc. The work will get done and you can enjoy the effect without the labor. Short term lease considered.
Townhouse, Colonial, Traditional, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
|Case by Case Basis,P Sq. Ft.
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,280 sq. ft
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Side Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price