Bright and spacious 2 bedroom, 1 full bathroom basement apartment. All-new luxury plank laminate flooring throughout the living area of the apartment. The bathroom floor is ceramic tile. Close to shopping and commuting routes for Annapolis, Baltimore, and Washington DC areas (Rt 50, 301, 97). Shopping galore and restaurants are almost around the corner. The location is outstanding! $1800 plus utilities or $2000 w/ basic utilities included.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
0.3 Acres |N Sq. Ft.
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Vinyl Siding, Mason, Brick
4,051 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Gas, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Back Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price