Freshly painted and ready for new owners. Seller is offering a $5,000 credit toward new flooring to allow buyer/s to choose their own. Windows replaced approx 3 years ago. Water heater replaced approx 2 years ago. A New Grinder pump installed just 2 years ago. HVAC is 3 years young and has been service quarterly. Spacious kitchen with large pantry and plenty of room for a table. Nice level backyard, large decking, gazebos, and firepit. Too much sun? There is a SunSetter awning for instant shade. Great space for entertaining.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Grinder Pump, Septic
2,025 sq. ft
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Energy Star
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System, Monitor System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Porch, Roof Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Poolside.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price