PREVIOUS CONTRACT FELL THRU DUE TO BUYER FINANCING - This Cape Cod is simply adorable! This 5BR/3.5 BA is filled with natural light throughout the three levels. It has a den and one bedroom with an adjoining full bath and a powder room on the main level. The beautiful bright kitchen and living/dining room combo makes for easy one-level living. The upper level features 3 bedrooms and one full bath. This recently renovated home features top-of-the-line stainless steal appliances and upgraded counter-tops. There are two decks and three rear exits to a huge back yard, fenced for privacy. The fully finished basement has a family room and two more bedrooms or other family activity rooms and and another full bath. Come and see your dream house!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,708 sq. ft
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Country Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Porch
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Side Yard, Front Yard. Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Front Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)