Custom Built in 2003 with an old style charm, this home boasts some water views of the Patuxent River and the Solomon's Island Bridge with it's picturesque setting. Corner lot located off of Langley Lane and Sedwick Street. This home features high end custom touches throughout, including the fireplace mantel which came from a repurposed beam from a local Tobacco Barn and the Cobblestone front walkway which was salvaged from a Historic area in D.C. Hardiplank Siding with a wrap covered front porch complete with recessed lighting, a large side deck, 2-car side load garage with openers, landscaped gardens and shed. Upon entry, you have a two story foyer with a grand staircase, main level bedroom with full bath, expansive family room with River Rock fireplace, separate dining room, grand kitchen with center island, pantry, stainless steel appliances, built- in wall oven and microwave, and granite counter tops,. There is a second staircase off the kitchen that leads to a large bonus room above the garage. The upper level has a Master Suite with a built-in gas fireplace, two walk-in closets, and a nice, luxury bath. You also have two additional bedrooms with a full bath and the convenience of an upper level laundry room. The basement is mostly finished as a large recreational room and a private workshop. Throughout the home you will find upgraded lighting and flooring , a central vacuum system, as well as many craft made built-ins. This unique "American Foursquare" home was designed by a well respected local Calvert County based architect for the current homeowners and it's location on Solomon's Island is just a short walk to many local waterfront restaurants, shops, museums, and summertime concerts featuring many famous musicians at the Calvert Marine Museum. Nearby you will also find Drum Point Lighthouse, Expansive boardwalk along the waterways, Annmarie Gardens, Spring Cove Marina, Solomon's Boat ramp and fishing, Chesapeake Bay Charters, The Tiki Bar, Solomon's Boat rentals, and Solomon's Island Heritage Tours, Mill Creek is at the other end of the street... great for kayaking and canoeing. The night life is pretty good as well. Patuxent Naval Air Station is just a short drive over the Bridge. Enjoy Island Life and the pleasures of being right on the Chesapeake Bay and Patuxent River. Welcome Home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Other
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
4,087 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, Cable TV, Telephone
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Concrete Driveway.
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Patuxent River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped. Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price