Fresh air, clean space, and move-in ready! Come see this two-bedroom 2 bath condo located on the second floor of the Sanderlings Building in Solomons Landing. This building offers elevator access from the parking level- no stairs to walk -go straight up to the 2nd floor! Inside ceramic tile and hardwood floors greet you. The open floor-plan and large windows allow natural light to shine inside the rooms where you can enjoy the natural surroundings. A huge wrap-around covered porch is great for outdoor space and privacy. The Master Suite has an entrance onto the porch as well along with a huge en-suite bathroom w/soaking tub and separate shower. A second bedroom and bath are nearby and the hallway opens to the large kitchen, dining, and living room area. Extra cabinets, pantry, and eat-in table space provide a great area for family meals. The huge living room/dining or workspace is an open palette for furnishings and artwork. The gas fireplace adds a touch a winter warmth and since this unit was never occupied, it is easy to decorate to your taste. Come enjoy the Solomons Landing lifestyle of comforts and amenities. Boat slip Q 5 is offered separately if interested.
Other, Contemporary, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,356 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Trash Compactor, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space, Handicap Parking, Unassigned.
- Deck, Enclosed, Wrap-around Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court, Playground, Exterior Lighting.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Gated Community, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Putting Green, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)